Lucky 13th

Dear mr nobody,

Well what a lucky day, i only went and won some sunglassess!! Never mind that its the winter nearly, we're still getting a bit of autumnal sunshine i can test them out in.

My little boy is getting more wonderful every day, he can say mummy and hiya, he can wave and hug me in the most adorable way. He can shout, SO LOUDLY! Hes not a real crier, but if he's not getting what he needs he just yells at quite an astounding volume. Cant imagine where he gets that from!!

He can do a few small steps, if someone holds his arms, and today he was in his playpen and pulled himself up to standing. I am so proud and excited. And still only eight months old.

Things i dont want to forget number x (i cant remember where id got to) :
His breath - they should bottle that smell, so warm and sweet, like strawberries but more delicate and with a heartbreaking warmth to it. I could breathe his breath all day long if he would let me. I could cuddle him all day too, but he has other ideas these days.

I see him with an excited glint in his eye, it makes me burst out laughing because i know he has spied something he wants to reach. His facial expressions when he is immersed in something cause me such mirth that i hope my tummy tickling giggles dont scar him for life. I'm laughing with you poppet, not at you (well i am, sort of, but not in a bad way).

So now i am im bed and will kiss his perfectly smooth and plump cheek goodnight and cuddle up to his flawless self. Nighty night all xx

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Twitter

Letter to twitter part 2

letter to my son 3