Fridge contents


I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. Luckily, I'd just done a nice shopping trip so what we have here in my modest little fridge are:

in the door: very lazy chillies (quite possibly out of date), reggae reggae ketchup (wonderful stuff), semi skimmed milk for me and whole milk for Cub, lemon curd, salad cream, peri peri marinade, cheese, garlic and something else that i cant quite remember but am not going all the way downstairs again to investigate!

in the fridge: more whole milk, 3 packs of go gouda cheese (it was reduced!), a lettuce, a cabbage, some carrots, a broccoli, some potatoes, a leek, some onions, half a red pepper, some kiddies yoghurts, some strawberries, a portion of salmon, some silverskin pickled onions, a bottle of cava that has lived there for many months as i cant drink a whole bottle alone and daren't anyway while i'm sole carer of my precious prince, some sweet potatoes, some himalayan garlic sauce, some mozarella and some mayonnaise.

is that a good fridge? it definitely lacks beer!

so now i am tagging @bigpawedbear @LauraCYMFT @CrystalJigsaw @jojokirtley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to Twitter

Letter to twitter part 2

letter to my son 3